- Osage Beach Fire Department, MO
- Speed 42 MPH
- L.O.A. 33'6"
- B.O.A. 10'6"
- Draft 1'10"
- NFPA Class C * Pump (rated) Darley PSM 1500 GPH
- Flow meter results 2200 GPM
- Monitor Akron
- Engine Twin Cummins Diesel 4.2 300 HP
- Jets Hamilton 241
Fire Fighting Systems
- Fire Fighting Systems
- Single Darley fire pump producing 1800 gallons/min.
- Roof mounted, remote operated 2000 GPM monitor Elkhart 8294
- LDH 5" Storz connection for supply to land units
- 2x 3" or 2-1/2" capped discharges
- All fire controls and gauges at dedicated console
- Heated patient care area with primary patient care berth and 1 secondary berth
- Dedicated EMS equipment storage with NC outlets for battery chargers
- SCBA storage panel
- Shorepower 2x 30 amp
- D/C (12V) Breakers - 16
- A/C (110V) Breakers - 12
- D/C Outlets - 3
- A/C Outlets - 3
- Corrosion Meter
- Cabin, Scene & Spot lights
- NAV & RIM lights
- Battery Charger
- VHF, Radar integrated w/GPS
- GPS, chartplotter w/depth
- Loudhailer/Fog horn
- Emergency lights
- Many available options - FLIR etc.
- Meets NFPA 1925 pumping for Class 'C' (500 GPM)
- Meets OSHA Db rating
- USCG CFR 46
- USCG interior flame retardant rating
- American Boating & Yachting Council
- American Bureau of Shipping welding standards
The MetalCraft Marine Firestorm 36 High-Speed Aluminum Fireboat represents a new generation in fireboat technology. It is a culmination of years of study and research into high volume pumping systems and their effects on a small boat's stability, controllability, dynamic loading and righting moments. There are several different sizes ranging from 28 – 70 feet.